Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Guy's Hair is Worse than Mine!


Once again, my crazy hair was the only topic at the dog park. If Linda does not get me to the salon, I am going to do something stupid I might regret. I'll run away from home and try to find Dog's Day Out by myself. It's so embarrassing to have people laugh at me. I'm really just fed up. A Barber who owned the barber shop next to a convenience store was fed up too, but he was fed up with rotten jerky. He bought some beef jerky from his neighbors store for a snack. He even fed his dog some of the jerky. Both the man and pet got sick. The barber was so mad, he went back to the store and tried to rob the owner. The owner, who gets his hair cut at the Jerky Mans barber shop, called the police and ran the Jerk down with a baseball bat. The police man came (who gets his hair cut by the Jerky Man) to arrest the man. This is the second beef jerky post in one week. Go figure.