Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Meat Haute Coutoure


I'm starting my Christmas shopping early this year. I've found the most perfect present for Tierney. She tends to leave her laundry on the floor and I like to curl up on it because it comforts me and I miss Tier. If I buy her this, I can kill two birds with one stone... lay on her laundry and have a snack. (What a horrible saying! I would not even kill one bird, let alone two.) Plus, she just loves fancy panties and things from Victoria Secrets. These panties are not from VS, but they are way better. Called "brief jerkies", these undies are made totally from beef jerky. The ad says each pair is "made to order from the highest quality dried preserved meats we can find at the local convenience store." As you can see, they are even decorated with rhinestones. They don't come cheap though. Each pair cost $139. Buy your own pair on Etsy.com.