Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time for a Trim


It's been over 3 months since I had my spa day at the groomers. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I must admit, I looked so adorable after. Even Tierney said I was looking scruffy when she got back from Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. Linda has given me two baths since then, but I hate the brush and am petrified of the blow dryer. We are watching the Dog Whisperer to learn how to get me used to the brush and dryer. First, you hide dog treats in the brush and let me eat them out of the bristles. Next, Linda massages me with the flat side of the brush. I need to get used to the sound of the hair dryer before it is used to poof my hair out. (I LOVE to burrow in hot laundry fresh out of the dryer, so this part should not be hard.) I think I need a whole lot of practice with eating the cookies out of the brush and getting massages.