Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cat-a-Comb


I know this blog is all about me because I am VERY special. All my readers want to know what is going on in my life and like to read about what I think is amusing. I never post about anything cat-ish. Now that Chip and I are getting along so much better, I thought I might add a post or two to benefit any cat lovers out there. Here is an excellent idea for your feline. Since cats love to be scratched, this wall mounted plastic comb is the perfect solution for your kittens incessant need to be scratched. Cat-a-Comb attaches to the wall with sticky strips. Two catnip reservoirs hold your cat's favorite herb for added enticement. This is perfect for Chip. I won't have to share the rubs with the cat. Linda can focus 100% on me since Chip can use the Cat-a-Comb.