Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sent in a Plain Wrapper


Whoa, Linda is so tired that I did not get my second walk. She has been teaching a lot of Kickboxing, Body Pump, Body Combat, Bootcamp, and TKD this week. Every time someone is looking for a sub, she is taking the class. Today, she did 5 hard classes. She lost 3 pounds between this morning and tonight. Tomorrow she has 3 and then Saturday she has 3 more. That's just the end of the week too. I'm making it easy on her by not begging to go for a walk. She might feel guilty and try to take me even though her feet, knees and shoulder are hurting her. Poor girl.... If I could rub her sore muscles I would. I found this old advertisement from a 1956 issue of Mademoiselle magazine. Instead of all the working out she does, she can buy all sorts of diet programs for just .25 cents each. I like the world renowned Famous Banana Diet.