Friday, June 19, 2009

I Want to be the Pack Leader


We are watching a very stressful episode of Dog Whisperer. The show is making me whine and cry. When I hear the dogs barking and crying in distress, it makes me so uncomfortable. Every time Cesar disciplines the dog who tries to bite his owner, I cry out too. All of a sudden I started play biting Linda while the dog on TV was trying to bite his human. She made me stop by using the "TssssT" sound. Then I jumped down and went to get my squeaky frog. We played attack the frog for awhile until I calmed down. I have a love-hate relationship with the Whisperer. I love watching the dogs run around in the pack, but I hate the distress sounds of some of the barks. Here I am with a Newfoundland. The owner said he weighed 150 pounds, that's 145 1/2 more pounds then I weigh. You can tell from my body language I was a little unsure of the big beast.