Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buckle Up, It's the Law








I ride a lot in Linda's car and even sometimes, I ride in Christopher with Tierney. (Christopher is Tier's blue car, she will only refer to it by his name, not the make, model or color.) Linda makes me sit in the passenger seat, but when we get to a stop light, I try to climb in her seat. It's very dangerous and probably against the law for dogs to ride in the drivers seat, but I can't stay in the seat by myself because I get scared. Linda has been looking at doggie seat belts. The restraint with 2 dogs in the photo is made by BMW and works for dogs between 7-88 pounds. (Imagine if you got in a crash with an 88 pound dog in the back who wasn't wearing a seat belt? Yikes!) I'm not even 5 pounds, so this one won't work for me. The Yorkie in the baby seat is adorable, but it would not be very comfortable for long rides. The best choice: Definitely the booster seat. It's kind of expensive, $65... but I'm definitely worth it.