Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Stay Calm and Assertive!"


I have a new favorite show "The Dog Whisperer". A man named Cesar Millan can make a rebellious dog into a angel dog in just 3 minutes. He does this "tsssst" sound and even a man-eater Pitt Bull rolls over and wags his tail. It's a good thing we have been watching it because Linda saved my life tonight. We were taking our walk this evening when all of a sudden, a big crazy dog came crashing through the screen door and lunged for me. Since I was 5 feet ahead on my leash, the dog had me pinned before Linda could pick me up. Linda rushed up and grabbed the big dog by the collar and pinned him down with two hands on his side while making the "tsssst" sound. If she did not see the show, she might have tried to pick me up and maybe he would have bit me! The owner came flying out screaming for the dog, which only reved the dog up, but Linda held him down. I was a little scared, but we finished the walk. Thanks Mr. Cesar.