Monday, June 8, 2009

Kills Bugs Dead


Linda is going crazy wiping the kitchen counters and mopping the floor. She is doing it at least 10 times a day because these tiny little ants are coming in from outside. Every single crumb is swept up and sticky spot is scrubbed to deter the teeny ants from invading us. She won't even leave my food on the floor, I have to eat it up right away or it goes in the fridge. Poor Tier is being threatened with eviction if she leaves a dirty plate or mote of food in the sink. She is going to have to call in the big-guns "RAID!" to kill them dead. I hope it does not kill me dead too since I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. We are going to google pet-safe ant killers before we try the "RAID!" This happens every single year and it always makes Linda even more OCD then usual.