Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Sorry, I don't eat Buffalo."



That's what a starlet said when she was offered Buffalo Wings. I had the most delicious lunch today. Tierney saved me a small bite of her buffalo burger she had at lunch. (I know, Tierney says she is a vegetarian, but she really is only a some-time vegetarian.) Whoa! It was incredible. Linda mashed it up in my dish and I ate it in 10 seconds flat then licked my dish for another 5 minutes. That was before I read the story about Bailey. She is a 1650 pound buffalo that lives in the home of a couple named Linda and Jim of Alberta Canada. Bailey was raised by the couple since it was born and is very tame. She can wipe her feet on a mat and turn on the kitchen light with her snout. She stays most of the time in her barn in the yard, but does come inside every day. I bet when Tier reads this post she won't be eating any more buffalo burgers.