Saturday, June 27, 2009

Linda saw a Baraat today!!


I had an exciting Saturday for once. Not that I'm complaining about my home and family, but Saturday's can be a boring lonely day for me. Linda had to teach 2 classes and perform a demo today so Jerry came over to take me on a field trip to his TH. I played with Ink cat, walked on the trail and watched a scary dinosaur show. Every time the T-Rex roared, it reminded me of the Dog Whisperer, but with scary creatures. It kind of freaked me out. At the TKD demo, Linda did board breaks, patterns and even a self defense demo where she dropped a giant man. Later in the afternoon, Linda told me about the most wonderful wedding she saw at the Towne Center. The groom was riding a white horse down the street with drummers, dancers and people clapping all around him. (Called Baraat) He was going to the front of the the Hyatt to greet his bride. Everyone was dressed in the most spectacular Indian robes and head wear. (Couple in photo are not the actual people who got married.) We are resting now because Linda scrubbed the deck furniture sparkly clean.