Thursday, June 25, 2009

Choopies Short Day.


I feel so much better. I had a short walk in the morning, but it was already over 80 degrees and we kept it short. After Linda's classes, I took a short nap with her since she was spent. Nothing beats cuddling up on the bed for a daytime siesta. In other news, Tierney started working today at Sarah's work at the Dr.'s office. She is filling in for Megan who is going on a short vacation. (Tier said Megan reads my blog everyday. Hi Megan!) I'm glad she found a job, but it is only temporary. After work, Tier did her exercise video. This time I did not do it with her since Monday I had a little seizure after all the excitement. Later on, she met Linda at Red Robin for veggie burgers. It's been a quite evening for me. I did find time to dig in the litter box and bring Tier a surprise while she sat on the couch. Ewwww! She was totally grossed out. (ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..) I stopped laughing when Linda had to brush my teeth. Speaking of Ewwww.. check out Tier and Sarah's faces after a fun day at the Fitch Dairy farm. I wonder if that is mud or......