Friday, June 5, 2009

Deer, Me! 1,000 Posts!!


Today is post number 1,000! I've been pondering all week what to write about to celebrate my big achievement. Honestly, it's kind of like when you have a big birthday, say you turn 5. You think it is going to feel so special and you'll be different, but you are exactly the same... only one day older. That's the way it is with my blog. The only difference between post number 1 and post number 1,000 is 998 posts in between. I want to thank all the people who have been reading over the months. Sarah and the nurses in her office. Tierney and her college professors and friends. Linda's friends from Gold's and Calvary. There has been two readers who have been with me since day one: Jerry and Paul. If I ever become famous and get a book deal, I'll dedicate it to you guys. Now, let's get back to blog business. People were enjoying their lunch at a deli in Winston-Salam when they noticed a women walking her pet down the sidewalk. All of a sudden the pet DEER went berserk on it's leash and crashed through the restaurants window scattering the diners. It least it wasn't a pet boar. This guy looks dangerous (and hungry!)