Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goldilocks in Reverse


We don't have a doggie-door at our house. I wish we did because it would be very nice to be able to go out in the backyard when ever I felt like it. I have to be closely supervised when I run and play in the yard. We have big hawks by our house and Linda said a 4 pound dog would be a perfect snack. We actually saw a baby bunny get plucked out of the neighbors yard. It was traumatizing. A lady in western Colorado had a bear crawl through her doggie-door. The 120 pound pooch had his own door into the mudroom. The bear came in, ate all of the dogs food then calmly left when it was done. I'm thinking if a bear could fit in the doggie-door, a bad man could just as easily squeeze through. Good thing there was a door between the mudroom and the kitchen or he would have sat at the table and ate the porridge.