Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Penny

Linda's three classes this morning went great!  She had so much energy that she could have taught a fourth without any problem.  Going to bed at 9:30 and sleeping through the night until 7:00 a.m. probably had a lot to do with it. I didn't get her up once to go outside or get a drink.  Her next class isn't until 4:30, so she is going to read and rest on the Big Bed. 

While she was working, we got to take a hike with PW on the trail.  First we stopped at Chim's girlfriends house to visit.  I don't get jealous at all, I'm glad he has a special friend.  Between last night's walk and this mornings walk, I bet we did 4 or 5 miles combined.  That's a lot for a little dog that only had 3" long legs.  Chim could run that distance all at once and still want to tear around the backyard for 20 minutes when he gets home. 

I wish I knew what Penelope was laughing at.  She looks so adorable in her duck jammies and the pink bow in her hair.  Her face is just glowing and she looks so sweet.  Sarah, I think her feet are a little big for the duck footies. Maybe you need to rip out the seam so she can wiggle her toes around. I wonder who she inherited the big feet from??