Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Who wouldn't want to take me home!
"I told you a wanted a present from Nordstroms!"
I'm pretty sure today is my Birthday.  Linda is so lame at remembering dates, but she did  say it was the first week in October.  I can't believe that I'm 6 years old already.  It seems like yesterday when I was just a newborn puppy getting used to my forever family.   The top photo was my first day home. I'm so pitiful looking.  I had to wear a giant electronic collar so no one would steal me from the pet store.  (Please remember I'm NOT from a puppy mill.  I was purchased from a Mom & Pop pet store.  A loyal customer had a Chihuahua and Yorkie who had babies and the owners bought the pups in to see if anyone wanted them.  I was in the pet store less than one day before I came home with Linda.)  Look how tiny I was.  I only weighed 20 oz and even cat collars were too big for me. Check those ears out though!  Over time, I grew and grew and now I'm 6 pounds!
I won a contest with this photo!
Happy Birthday to Me!