Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Walking is HARD Work

Yes, I'm sleeping with my eyes open
Lately, every single time we come back from our walks, both Chim and I crash out.  Linda is not complaining, not one bit.  A tired dog is an obedient dog.  There are still a few days where Chim will race around the yard for 10 minutes after a trail walk, but most times now he gets a long drink of water and settles in for a nap.  This is today after Paul Walker took us for an hour trail walk.  Linda says I sometimes sleep with my eyes open.  She can wave her fingers right in front of my face and my pupils don't move and I never flinch.  Linda could use a nap right now too.  She's taught 8 classes in the last 32 hours:  2 Tae Kwon Do; 2 Body Combat; 1 Sculpt; 1 Water in Motion (on the hard pool deck in 85 degrees) and 2 Cardio/Sculpt.  Whew, I'm tired just typing that!