Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Less of Me to Love

I look cute
Linda was snuggling me today and noticed that I didn't feel as chubby.   I tend to keep a  little upper back and shoulder fat.  There wasn't as much to pinch!  She can't weigh be because she put her scale away during the house renovation.  She hasn't decided if she is going to pull it back out.  Linda can get obsessive with numbers if you didn't know.  Not weighing herself all these weeks has been so freeing.  (I like it too.  When she puts me on the scale I get nervous she'll put ME on another diet.)  As long as her jeans fit, she'll just go by that.  Anyway, I think all the walking is really paying off.  Maybe I'll be at my 5.5 pound goal the next time she does pull the scale out.  It will be so much better for my knees if I do weigh less.