Saturday, March 10, 2012

Don't Forget Spring Forward

I love it when Chim has a sleep-over at Paul Walkers.  It's just Linda and I (and of course Chip Cat) tonight.  All Linda's friends have gone home and the house is cleaned up after the dinner and meeting.  I had a relaxing evening at Jerry's.  Saturday is my visitation with him, but he usually comes in the morning while Linda is teaching.  Today he came at 4:00 to get me and take me to his house for our time together.  Twenty-Two people in our small home can get a little crowded and Linda did not want me to get stepped on.  This time all I was interested in was napping on Jerry's Big Bed.  I took one walk, but that was it.  While he cooked the chicken for dinner, he made me a scrambled egg as an appetizer.  Yes, I'm a very spoiled dog! 

"I only shop at the best stores"
Noah is coming over tomorrow for a visit since we missed Thursday.  Linda wants to take him to the Petting Zoo if the weather is nice.  Get ready for some amazing photos!!