Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Awww... Look How Cute He Was

He wasn't a wreck on his first visit.  What happened?
I can't wait until tomorrow when I go to the groomers.  I don't actually like the grooming part, but I love the results.  This crazy mop of fur has got to go.  It's so hot, it makes taking care of business messy and I look so scraggly.  Chimmie, on the other paw, isn't going to like his appointment one bit.  He has to get two shots, his ears cleaned and his nails cut short.  He'll be screaming like the Vet is cutting his tail off with a pair of dull scissors.  He is the biggest baby ever.  In fact, he'll be screaming at the top of his lungs when they put him up on the examining table.  Sheba the Husky (Snickers first girlfriend) was the same exact way.  She was allergic to grass (I guess her breed is used to snow) and she would have to take these weekly bath soaks at the Vets.  Sheba would howl so much and act like it was scalding her (the water was just tepid) that eventually the vet dropped her as a patient.  Linda will try and get some video of Chim since words don't do it justice.