Saturday, March 10, 2012

Field Trip

It smells amazing!
Linda said we are not going to be here tonight when her group from church comes over.  We are going to Jerry and Paul's house for the night.  I've been here before when she has had Bible studies, and I just hide under the couch.  There will be over 20 people and a few lil' kids, so it's best for everyone involved if we go on a field trip.  Chim would be ballistic running around jumping on people, licking them and putting soggy toys in their lap.  He loves going to Paul's and sometimes refuses to come with Linda when she picks him up.  I'm going to save my appetite because I already know Jerry probably has bought me my Wegman's rotisserie chicken for dinner.  After she gets home from classes, Linda has to clean and prepare some more food to serve.  Everyone brings a dish, but the host usually puts out a little more.  Last night she baked Molasses cookies with orange-blossom honey and a crumbly coffee cake.  She bought these mini-Cinnabon rolls that have to be warmed up and she is doing little chicken salad sandwiches.  I hope there is some leftover chicken salad.  Since Linda does not eat meat, it will probably end up mixed with our food!