Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spam

I have my own email account, chalupa@live.com.  If you want to contact me, please do!  Linda was going through cleaning out my spam folder, and here are some of the emails she deleted:  Blast Belly Fat, Walk-in Bathtub, Meet Old Singles, Loan Approval, Grow More Hair, Free Lobster, Black People Meet (what?), Police Training, Golf Fuel, Spy Camera, Pills (for something we definitely do not need!), Millionaire Singles Waiting to Meet You.  These are her two favorites:  Mr Wong:  Deal with $17.3 Million Waiting and then: You're a UK Lottery Winner!  Of course we never open and of these, but you can see a little by looking at the subject lines.  We don't look at singles sites, hair growing sites, loans or pill sites or any of the other things.   There wasn't one pet product email (it's the address tied to my blog) and we have never blogged about any of these things.  How weird!