Monday, April 6, 2009

Untie-In, Please!


There is something new that Linda is making me do called Tie-Out. I've never even heard the word before, but she seemed excited about it so I thought I would be excited too! Turns out that Tie-Out is a very confusing and scary thing. First I get my harness on. Yeah! I love that because it usually means "get my shoes on" or in people terms "go for a walk." This time, Linda took me out front and hooked me to a long tether that was attached to the ground. She then walked away from me and just left me sitting there! I was crying and shaking because she has never been farther away then 4 feet when we are outside. She kept calling me over to her where she was weeding the flower bed, but I was too scared to walk. I just sat there pitifully shaking. I hated Tie-Out but Linda said I have to try it again and that once I get used to is, I'll like it fine.