Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Choo-Who?



I just came back from the beauty parlor, Doggie Do's. Oh my gosh, I am so cute that Chip did not recognize me when I came home. Linda said I looked 10 years younger! When Linda dropped me off, I cried and cried when she left. They put me in a little cage with dogs all around me. It was supposed to take 5 hours, but I guess my crying and whining got me put to the front of the line because I was done in only 2 hours. I had a manicure, ear cleaning, hair wash with conditioner,
hair cut, blow dry and for the final touch, an Easter scarf along with 2 pink bows in my hair! Jerry picked me up and had to look at me twice because he was not sure I was Choopie. By the time we got home, I pulled one of the bows out of my hair. Linda got to see me with one bow, but I was so annoyed by the remaining one, she took that out and even took the scarf off for me. It wasn't so bad and definetly worth it since I look like a show-dog.