Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beware of Pigs, Deer, Birds, Cows, Cats......


This baby better wash her mouth out with soap! Pig flu is big in the news right now. First, lots of people died and got sick in Mexico from Swine flu. Then it came across the border to Texas and San Diego. Now, a bunch of high school kids in NY have it. They discovered the kids went to Mexico on Spring Break and bought back the virus. The kids parents are getting it to, so authorities say it is very easily spread with human contact. Awhile back, the news was full of Bird flu, and before that Mad Cow disease. Watch out for deer because you could get bit by a deer tick and get Lyme disease. I've never heard of Chihuahua flu, have you? I'm guess I'm safe from quarantine, thank goodness. I have heard of Cat Scratch fever. I better tell Linda to keep Chip in a room downstairs just to be on the safe side. We can keep her food bowl upstairs though.