Tuesday, April 7, 2009

They must have some giant lips!



I still can't get over how beautiful I look. All that straggly gray hair was really aging me. Why in the world didn't I get a hair cut sooner? Just a snip-snip here and a shear-shear there... here a snip, there a snip... every where a snip.. snip. (Ooops, sorry for getting carried away.) Seriously, I am so cute that Linda can't stop petting me. It's like that show "10 years younger". I really look like a puppy again. Funny thing is, when I was just 9 weeks old, I already looked like a grown-up dog. Someone at a suburban NY Victoria's Secret store also wanted to look younger. They stole 74 tubes of "Beauty Rush" lip gloss worth $1,200 dollars. All they had to do is visit Doggy-Do's Puppy Spa and they would look beautiful without shoplifting all that expensive lip gloss.