Saturday, April 4, 2009

Simple Solution


I kind of was "in the dog house" last night. Linda took a pain pill to help her sleep since her shoulder pain keeps her up. I'm not sure what the deal was, but I had to use my pad 5 times between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. Every hour and a half, I woke Linda up. She was so out of it and tired, but like always... she was patient and did not yell at me. At least I'm telling her I need to go and not using the carpet in the bedroom. Her simple solution is for me to sleep tonight in my bed gated in the kitchen. I'm sure I'll cry and whine at first, but eventually I'll quite down and sleep. She is also going to try to get me to eat and drink my water earlier in the evening so I can make it through the night. For a while, she needs her rest and wants to sleep without me disturbing her.