Monday, April 6, 2009

The Meeting of the Choos

I missed posting yesterday because I had such a BUSY day. I went on a long car trip. It seemed like hours before we pulled over (it was really only 30 minutes, but in dog time that is almost 4 hours!) Jerry left Linda and I at this giant park while he went to a comic book show. There were trails, tennis, basketball, paddle ball, volleyball, baseball & soccer fields, playgrounds, covered pavilions and a beautiful old house right smack dab in the middle of it all. From 1921-1940, the house and grounds were a winery that made a wine called Virginia Maid. I played with a bunch of dogs and even met another dog named "Choo". (Or it could have been "Chew" for all I know.) Linda and I walked the entire trail through the woods and then finished exploring the park. I did not get carried one time. The rest of the day I pretty much crashed. We took photos with Linda's cell phone, but for some reason they won't transfer over to the laptop.