Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spa Day


Whew, I'm exhausted. We went back out on the wooded trail walk today. Even though Jerry checked last Tuesday, we were still hoping to find the lost house key. It was nowhere to be found. I did see 2 dogs on the trail. One collie (off the leash) and a Pitt Bull with a muzzle on. When we passed them, Linda carried me just to be on the safe side. Earlier in the week I walked the whole way but today I could only walk about 1/2 the way. With the night-time bathroom issues and me being so tired, Linda said a vet visit is in order. No!!! I hate the vet. She pokes and prods and sticks things in places that are private. After the carry-walk; I had a bath and got brushed. More hair came out in the brush then is left on my body! I do look fluffy and soft. Next, Linda wants to give me a manicure, but we don't have the cutting tools. She better not get any crazy ideas and put bows or ribbons in my hair!