Thursday, April 23, 2009

Princess Choopie


I just found out how much I like Prince. Not the dog named Prince, but the singing and guitar playing Prince. Linda had the TV on while she was working on the computer. When Prince came on TV and started singing with a high voice, I went crazy. My ears picked up, I ran to the TV and started singing (OK, whining) along. She was laughing at me and wished she had her camera to take a video of it! I would have been a YouTube sensation like the lady from Britain who sings so pretty. Maybe if Prince saw it, he would have asked me to come on tour with him. I think he might be a vegan like Linda. He has a song that goes "don't eat no red meat or white fish; or funky funky blue cheese; We're all members of the animal kingdom; leave your brothers and sisters in the sea."