Monday, April 27, 2009

RIP Lil' Bodie


What a sad day. Remember Bella, the Yorkie who gave me the beautiful winter coat? Her best buddy was a mini-Dachshund named Bodie. Bodie went to dog heaven today. Leslie, Linda's friend, is his human. She is the person who gave Linda the awesome pillow with my photo on it. Bodie broke his tiny back and could not walk. The only kind thing to do was to let him rest permanently in dog heaven. He is with my Snickers, his step-brother Bosco and all the other dogs in dog heaven playing and jumping in fields of sweet grass without any pain or suffering. You were a cute little dog who only got to spend 3 years on this earth. I'm sure you touched your family's life in more ways then you ever knew. Bye-Bye Bodie. (Linda cried last night when she found out, again today after Leslie sent her a text and even now while she is sitting here with me. I am kissing her tears away.)