Friday, April 24, 2009

See you later, alligator!


A few posts back I told you about the big beautiful fox that was roaming our neighborhood in the evening. Last night, Linda and I were sitting out on the front stoop when right before our eyes, the fox came walking down our street. Foxy was strutting down the side of the street right in front of my house! I whined and wiggled to go see him, but Linda would not let me off her lap. Tierney reminded us that when she was little, she wanted to grow up to be a fox trainer. She loved foxes for as long as she can remember. Maybe Tier can train him to be my buddy. One critter Tier has always been deathly afraid of is alligators. She can't even see them on TV without cringing. A poor women in Tampa woke up to an 11-foot 500 pound reptile sunning itself on her front porch. It took a trapper over an hour to get it safely into a truck to cart it to a safe place. P.S. As you can tell, I love Doug Savage and his Savage Chicken comic strips. Look him up on the web, all the comics make me laugh.