Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tossing and Turning


There is another plus to my new short hair-do. The harness that I wear on my walk used to tug on my fur. Every couple of feet I would shake to try and free the pulling hair. Today on my walk, I did not have to shake one time! I just pranced along enjoying all the smells and sights without any tangles in the harness at all! Tier saw me for the first time today and thinks that I am absolutely adorable. She is sick today and did not go to school or work. We spent the whole day together lolling in bed. Linda is still in a lot of shoulder pain. I hope the Dr. can figure out what is wrong so she can get it fixed. I hate to see her in such pain. It kept her up til 4 a.m. so she only got 3 hours of kind-of-sleep. I was a good dog and did not wake her up to use the pee pad.