Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Bored!!


Today was the longest time I've ever spent alone, it was so boring (I know, I'm super spoiled!) Jerry had to "make art" for a show he is doing and could not come for his usual Saturday romp. Linda left the house at 7:30 this morning and did not get home until 3:30....8 hours with no company and nobody to play with. She had 2 new exciting classes to teach and then did two TKD demos at different places. It was her first time ever breaking a 2 board reverse punch and a 4 board sidekick! These are not little boards either, but big hefty pieces of lumber as you can see from the photo. At her second demo, 60 people came to watch. Even some local firemen who were out in the parking lot came inside to watch her. This afternoon, we spent an hour out back in the yard so I could chase birds, butterflies and bees. I can't believe it but she is going back out in a little because she has dinner plans. I'm going to pee-pee on the carpet because I am mad.