Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Screaming Monkey


I have been starving the last few days. Linda can't feed me enough. I hope I don't end up like that poor pig I wrote about yesterday. Plus, it's been pouring rain and I have not had a walk in days. We've been playing "catch the flying-screaming monkey" up and down the hall, so at least I am moving about. I have to be careful of Linda's shoulder though. She can't throw or play tug of war with her left arm. She went to some crazy witch doctor who shot her full of blue dye and did a x-ray test in this big white tunnel machine that BANGED and HAMMERED really loud. After the test, she could barely move her shoulder at all. It feels a little better now, but it still hurts. She'll find out from the orthopedic Dr. on Friday if she needs surgery. I really hope she doesn't, but I have to say I kind of liked (OK, loved) when she had her knee replacement. She was home 24 hours a day for 2 weeks! I laid on her tummy and kept her company.