Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Little Piggy had (too much) Roast Beef



Linda has plans this summer and I will be spending a long weekend at Jerry's house so he can puppy sit me. I've never slept away from home before. As long as I'm with Jerry, I don't think I will be too stressed. He better be careful what he feeds me though. I beg for food by doing the "dance". I also roll over and wave my paws. He might break down and give me too many treats. A women who was pet sitting a potbellied pig wasn't very careful about the pig's diet. She let it eat so much that the piggy tripled its weight and her collar got embedded in her neck. The court said the pet sitter must pay the vet bills that could go over $1,000 and she received one year of probation. Jerry will probably walk me 2 or 3 times a day while I'm there. I do a special bark and wiggle when I want to go on the trail. I've got both my humans are wrapped around my little paw. (This is not a photo of the fat pig, but I loved how cute she looked! It is exactly my size.)