Thursday, September 15, 2011

Will It Be Today?

Sometimes I let him catch me.  I'm teaching him to crawl very fast!
We have not heard from Gretel yet, so we're not sure if Noah is coming over today or not.  Last week she was sick, so Noah stayed home with her.   Sometimes it's a guessing game if he is coming or not since plans kind of change at the last minute.  I really hope Noah does come today.  We miss him so much that Linda's heart aches and I get mopey when he doesn't visit.  Even though Baby Leonidas (or Princess Xena) will be here before we know it, Noah will always have a special place in our hearts.  Taylor is allergic to me, I just have to believe Leonidas won't be so we can be best friends and I can teach him all about loving a puppy.  UPDATE:  He is coming over!  Gretel just sent Linda a message that he'll be here at 11:45.  Yipee!!