Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Day

I'm so much better this morning!  I slept all by myself in the bathroom last night until about 4:00 a.m.  I woke up and realized I wasn't with Linda in The Big Bed and had a panic attack thinking I was still in a cage at the vets office.  My yips that woke her up frightened her more then it did me.  I was fine once she put me on my own special blanket that stays up on The Big Bed.  (It's actually one of Taylor's old baby quilts that has little puppies appliqued all over it, but don't tell him.) I still haven't eaten any food, but I'm drinking water OK and walking around without limping.  Jerry will be coming over tonight while Linda is teaching to watch me.  I won't be up for a walk, but he can carry me in the sling while he walks Chim.  It will be good to get some fresh air.  I hope I'm well enough to go to the Corn Maze when Linda goes with her friends. Here is a photo from last October.  Linda thought it was hysterical how the scarecrow and I have matching hair dos.  I was actually scared of it and would not look it in the eye.