Saturday, September 17, 2011

He Looks So Innocent

Everyone has left and the house is quite.  Of course I behaved myself perfectly while Linda's friends were over.  Chim was terrible.  He was jumping, running, licking and being very annoying.  He spent most of the time in his den or outside on the deck.  Towards the end of the evening Linda let him out for one more try. He was tired enough that he actually pulled my bed into the living room and laid down.  Linda caught me curled up sleeping on Warren's coat back in her bedroom.  Hey, he left it on The Big Bed. How was I supposed to know it wasn't a new blanket to cuddle on!  Warren is a chill kind of guy and I don't think he'll mind if his coat has a few Choopie hairs on it.  Linda was laughing so hard at the game they were playing that she had tears coming out of her eyes.  It looks like they are all coming back next Saturday night too.  Maybe we can teach Chimmie some manners before then so he can be part of the group.  Chip Cat had to stay downstairs because there were all sorts of delicious food things on the dining room table. Kevin bought a cheesecake from a store called Wegman's. Since I'm watching my waistline, I didn't even get a bite.