Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sugar Rush



  Linda could not sleep last night.  She went out with friends at 9:30 for dessert.  (That's p.m.! You know Linda and her 9:00 Cinderella rule...)  By the time she got back home, and got her walking shoes on we did not go out until 11:00 for our walk.  Since Chim was going nuts, she did the long walk.  I have a new carry-me sling that I love.  It's so comfy that I want to be carried in it as much as I want to walk.  It was after 1:00 a.m. when she turned out the light for bed and then tossed and turned for an hour.  The alarm chirped at 6:00 to wake us up.   There will be a nap in our future this afternoon before Linda leaves for her Care Team group at 5:00.  This is a photo of Linda sharing her dessert with Chris.  All together, there were probably 10,000 calories on the table if you added all treats together.