Thursday, September 8, 2011

Choopie's Adventure

Now it's my turn to post about my vacation to Jerry's house.  All his neighbors said I was the cutest dog they have ever saw.  His parents came in town for the day, so I got to meet both of them.  Jerry ran out of chicken, so he bought me some Oscar Meyer chicken which I only ate for one day.  It wasn't very tasty.  I also refused to eat my eggs.  He tried scrambling them and hard boiling.. but I still turned up my nose.  Finally, he went to Wegman's and bought me a $6 rotisserie chicken breast.  Now that was yummy!!  One night we saw a skunk during our walk, but thankfully it did not spray us.  Can you imagine if Linda came home and I was all stinky??  Sunday night he took me to his friends house.  She had 2 cats without any claws.  Brody and I played, but Simba was a scaredy-cat and stayed on top of a bookshelf.  Do I even look a little bit scary?  I'm still really confused about the whole townhouse thing.  When we walked in the neighborhood, I keep going down each sidewalk thinking it's the way home.  On Tuesday, Jerry had to go to work.  I was used to him with me 24 hours a day for 4 whole days.  I hated it when he left me alone!  He turned the TV on to cartoons to keep me company, so it ended up not being so bad.   Tuesday night he bought me back to my house about 2 hours before Linda got home from the airport.  The first thing I did was run to the bedroom and jump up on the Big Bed!  Jerry didn't take any photos, so instead.. here is another one from Linda's Cancun trip.