Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time for Peppa Pig

"I love Football.  It tastes great!"
I'm in the Jump Seat

"I'm the best dog walker ever!"

Can Choopie come in the bath too?
Noah's dog walking skills have improved over just last Thursday!  This time when Chimmie slowed down, he made some sounds like "Blahiecomie" and shook the leash to get him moving again.  It was way too warm for me to walk, so I stayed in the carry-me sling that Linda hung on the stroller. Noah was so sweaty after the walk, that Linda gave him a bath and put a short-set on him that she had put away for him for next spring.  It's a size 2T and um.... it fits him.  (Noah isn't even a year old yet.) Gretel warned Linda that Noah was cutting some teeth and would be crabby, but so far... he's been a champ!  Next up on the agenda... lunch.  He wouldn't eat the first time Linda tried to feed him, but then again he had steamed broccoli and cauliflower in his lunch box. (Maybe lunch can wait a few minutes.  Peppa Pig is on TV again.  It's the cutest cartoon ever about a brother and sister pig with English accents. "Oh Daddy Pig, Look at the mess you're in.")