Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two Roads Diverged in a Yellow Wood

The first day of fall is still 5 days away, but it's been very chilly.  My winter fur is already coming in.  My coat gets so fluffy and thick when the cold weather starts.  I do feel bad for Chimmie.  His fur stays exactly the same.  The last few mornings he has been shivering when Linda lets him back inside.  Shes going to look for our winter sweaters and jackets to make sure they still fit us.  One of the best part about fall is our trail.  The woods are just beautiful when the leaves start to change.  We are going to be taking advantage of every nice day to walk the trails.  Linda and her friends are planing on going to a pumpkin patch/corn maze.  When Tier and Taylor were little, they used to go every single fall.  To keep the tradition alive, Linda is going to buy a little pumpkin and some apple cider to bring home.  I hope pets are allowed.  I will mostly ride in the pouch, but it I would love to go.