Sunday, September 18, 2011

3,000!




Whoever thought I would be on my 3,000th post? This February it will be 4 years of blogging just about every single day.  I know lots of people dislike reading blogs who have animals for writers, but based on my stats (sometimes over 7,000 a month) there must be some readers who enjoy hearing about my life.  Either that or maybe they just read it to mock me (and Linda) but we both don't care one iota about that.  It's not like someone is forcing you to click on my blog, right?  Mainly Linda likes it most because she can look back over the years and see how we've grown and remember all the fun times.  In celebration of my 3,000th post, here are some of the original photos.  It took me a month to realize I could even add photos to the blog.  I went back and added a few, but mainly it's just stories.  Now I'm even adding video.  Whoa, I'm actually
turning into a computer geek.