Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Recap

Best lunch ever!
The new Dog Whisperer

Chips head is bigger than Noahs.


Noah walked Chimmie for 45 minutes this afternoon.  He only dropped the leash one time.  Linda thought he was getting tired, so she took it back from Noah and he whined for it back.  Noah LOVED watching Chim walk.  When Chimmie stopped to smell something, Noah shook the leash to get him moving again.  I mostly stayed in the carry-me pouch, but did walk for about 20 minutes before I got too tired.  After our walk, Noah ate his lunch.  Gretel warned Linda that he was eating a lot, but gosh... I hardly got any leftovers.  He ate almost everything on the entire plate. (The plate was Taylor's when he was a bitty-baby.) After lunch, Chip decided that Noah was going to be her new BFF.  I didn't like it one bit, Noah is MY BFF!   Linda made sure she sat right next to Chip just in case she got crabby, but she was the sweetest cat ever.  Noah and I played with The Littlest Pet Shoppe, Linda's camera case and some empty tupperware bowls.  He got so tired that he crashed and is now taking his nap in the bedroom.