Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two Faced Cat

I thought all cats were two faced.  One minute they are loving, the next minute they are hissing and clawing at you.  Turns out I was only partially right. Frank and Louie are the worlds oldest living two-faced cat.  They are being inducted into the record books today.  Both the outside eyes work great, the inside eye just stares straight ahead.  Both noses work and twitch, but only Frank gets to eat.  Frank and Louie live in Massachusetts with their human.  She adopted him when they were bought into the vet to be euthanized.  The doctors did not expect them to live for more that a few days.  Now, 12 years later they are still going strong. 
I hope I never, ever run into a cat like this.  It's bad enough that I have to tip-toe around Chip cat.  She is so unpredictable, I never know how she'll be feeling from one minute to the next!