Monday, September 19, 2011

Early Morning

I'm so sorry I woke Linda up early (the 4:20 a.m. kind of early) and would not let her go back to bed.  Now I have diarrhea like Chim did a few days ago.  He's mostly better this morning.   Linda is feeding us mashed pumpkin.  The Organic Pet Food store owner told Linda canned pumpkin mixed in our regular food will help.  We both like the way it tastes, so maybe we'll start adding that for awhile instead of chicken.  It could be the last batch of chicken we ate, since neither one of us have had any other people food, not even one bite.  Our canned and dry food is exactly the same.  No new cookies or bones either.  The other option is that the neighbor Paul tossed steak bones over the fence and we chewed those.  (He used to LOVE Snickers, but then again.... who didn't.  I think he made his family eat giant steaks once a week so he could treat Snickers to a juicy bone. She told Paul not to feed us bones, but maybe one of his teenage boys did it.)  Both Chim and I are too small for steak bones.  I got sooooo sick once from steak bones.  I had to stay 12 hours at the vets office with a needle in my leg.  Of course, I'm heading right back to bed and Linda has to go teach her Body Pump class.  Hopefully, she'll be able to grab a power nap sometime before her afternoon class starts.