Thursday, November 27, 2008

We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.


It's only been the most awesome Thanksgiving of my life. Well, it's only my second one... but it has been great. Linda usually teaches 5 classes Thursday, so I never see her. Today, she was home by Noon and spent the whole day with ME! We went for a hike, I helped her clean, we had Thanksgiving hummus and a veggie burger, and then I took a long nap on her lap. Now, just when I thought it could not get any better, Tierney is home and we are going to watch a movie. I'm so thankful that I have a family who loves me and cares for me. There are shelter dogs right now who are waiting for a home like mine. Everyone, go out and adopt a pet from your local shelter! Maybe I will be getting an unknown blessing of my own from the shelter.