Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just Say NO to Baby Food!


Yuck! I hate this gruel I am supposed to be eating. The baby food is just gross. It looks like something Chip spit-up on the carpet. Linda keeps trying different kinds and it is all disgusting.
Today she tried this chunky baby food that was a little like chunks of turkey. It was a little better, but I only ate 4 small nibbles. I'm supposed to eat mashed potatoes... the only kind of potatoes that are good are the french friend kind. She also tried tuna fish. That food should be banned from the face of the earth. It is the smelliest, most awful food ever. I took one sniff and took off racing down the hall. It scared me just smelling it. I am just going to be anorexic and stop eating all together if this is what I have to eat. See if the Dr. calls me fat next time he sees me!