Tuesday, November 11, 2008

French Women Really Do Get Fat



Being overweight is really "weighing" on me. Earlier, I was so stressed about being sick that I didn't really dwell too much on how fat the Vet says I am. Linda was telling me not to worry so much. We walk 2 times a day and I won't be eating anymore treats, so I think I can lose 1 pound. There are a bunch of diet books out there. Don't fall for the current diet book that says that French women don't get fat. They do, 51% of french women are overweight or obese. Not only that, one in four French women are on some kind of mind-altering medication. Linda's friend Jim just came home from 2 months in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. He told her about the trip showed her all the photos today at breakfast. This poodle thinks she is all that. I'm sure she has a whole crew of people to make her look this good, that and a lot of air brushing.